Key Worker Information – Important Coronavirus update
The Hammersmith Day Nursery & Pre-school
Welcome to the Hammersmith Day Nursery & Pre-School. Our wonderful nursery is a warm and welcoming environment for children to have lots of fun, learn and be safe.
Like our other nurseries, we have a very stable and long standing team of practitioners at Hammersmith, in fact four of our team account for almost 39 years of service, with one (our wonderful cook, Joan) being with us for 15 years.
We want children to have wonderful and inspiring learning experiences whilst in our care, so when it’s time to take the next step in the journey of education and life, they take with them lovely memories of their time with us.
- The nursery is located just down the driveway of Richford Gate, off Richford Street. We’re just seconds away from Hammersmith Grove with quick and easy access to the District and Piccadilly lines at Goldhawk Road and Hammersmith Broadway tube stations.
- There are main bus stops on Goldhawk Road and the bus station is also located at Hammersmith Broadway, plus we’re located within walking distance from the Westfield Shopping Centre.
- We’re in a private development so it’s perfect for safe drop off/pick up.
- Our nursery is purpose built and all on the ground floor.
- Each of our rooms is dedicated to the children; we have a separate pre-school classroom for the older children and also a wonderfully calm sleep area for the babies
A wonderfully calm and relaxing room for our babies, with space to crawl and explore, new sights and sounds to stimulate the senses, and a cosy corner to cuddle in. Being in our Little Buds room offers under 2s the perfect place to begin their nursery journey.
Connected to their pre-school cousins in Little Climbers, the toddlers in Little Blossoms have space to toddle, play and learn in a vibrant and fun room. With lots of creative and messy resources, songs, stories and rhymes to encourage communication, and time outdoors every day. And when it's nap time the children can settle in the soft area and comfortably dream about their next big adventure.
Being almost ready for school is serious stuff, but at Little Garden Nurseries we believe it's important that learning should be fun. So with carefully planned and structured activities that promote reading, writing, maths and science, children are learning as they play. The Little Climbers room is designed to cover all areas of learning from our dedicated IT suite to the class room based activities in readiness for the next step into school.