Brentford Day Nursery & Pre-School.
Welcome to the Brentford Day Nursery & Pre-School. Our fabulous nursery was established over 17 years ago and we have a wonderful team of Early Years practitioners with a wealth of experience in providing inspirational fun, education and care for all the children. We have recently implemented a range of measures to keep all our children safe at this current time. Please view our video to find out more…
The nursery is situated in a beautiful landmark building offering indoor/outdoor play in a safe and cosy environment. We want children to have wonderful and inspiring learning experiences whilst in our care, so when it’s time to take the next step in the journey of education and life, they take with them lovely memories of their time with us.
- Our lovely nursery can be found on Half Acre, just around the corner from the Morrisons Supermarket.
- Close by there’s a main bus stop and Brentford overland is just a ten-minute walk away.
- Around the corner on “The Butts” there’s metered parking and you can drop off/pick up outside, but be quick, some traffic wardens can be ticket happy!!
- The nursery is housed inside a former Victorian school. We have wonderful high windows and even higher ceilings.
- Children’s’ rooms are situated over two floors, each with dedicated space for quiet time or loud messy play.
A wonderfully calm and relaxing room for our babies, with space to crawl and explore, new sights and sounds to stimulate the senses, and a cosy corner to cuddle in. Being in our Little Buds room offers under 2s the perfect place to begin their nursery journey.
Connected to their pre-school cousins in Little Climbers, the toddlers in Little Blossoms have space to toddle, play and learn in a vibrant and fun room. With lots of creative and messy resources, songs, stories and rhymes to encourage communication, and time outdoors every day. And when it's nap time the children can settle in the soft area and comfortably dream about their next big adventure.
Being almost ready for school is serious stuff, but at Little Garden Nurseries we believe it's important that learning should be fun. So with carefully planned and structured activities that promote reading, writing, maths and science, children are learning as they play. The Little Climbers room is designed to cover all areas of learning from our dedicated IT suite to the class room based activities in readiness for the next step into school.