Clapham Day Nursery & Pre-School
Our nursery is a warm, friendly and homely place with a caring and professional team of childcare practitioners. Our people tend to stay with us, so we have a very stable team and this reflects on how content and happy the children are. We want children to have wonderful and inspiring learning experiences whilst in our care, so when it’s time to take the next step in the journey of education and life, they take with them lovely memories of their time with us.
- The nursery is situated on Peardon Street. It’s a quiet leafy cul-de-sac seconds away from the junction of Wandsworth and Silverthorne Road.
- There are bus stops on both Silverthorne and Wandsworth Road and tube stations are nearby at Clapham North/Common, Wandsworth Road and Clapham Junction.
- There’s metered parking on Peardon Street and also space for safe drop off and pick up outside the nursery.
- Our nursery is within a former office building, which we’ve converted into a wonderful space where children can be educated, play and relax.
- It’s a three storey building; our group Support Centre is based on the top floor and the ground and first floors are dedicated to the children.
A wonderfully calm and relaxing room for our babies, with space to crawl and explore, new sights and sounds to stimulate the senses, and a cosy corner to cuddle in. Being in our Little Buds room offers under 2s the perfect place to begin their nursery journey.
Connected to their pre-school cousins in Little Climbers, the toddlers in Little Blossoms have space to toddle, play and learn in a vibrant and fun room. With lots of creative and messy resources, songs, stories and rhymes to encourage communication, and time outdoors every day. And when it's nap time the children can settle in the soft area and comfortably dream about their next big adventure.
Being almost ready for school is serious stuff, but at Little Garden Nurseries we believe it's important that learning should be fun. So with carefully planned and structured activities that promote reading, writing, maths and science, children are learning as they play. The Little Climbers room is designed to cover all areas of learning from our dedicated IT suite to the class room based activities in readiness for the next step into school.